Monday, July 04, 2005

My Favorite Show on TV

Right now my favorite show on TV has to be Chappelle's Show. If you haven't seen it yet, where have you been? Get cable and put Comedy Central on. It is the funniest thing I've seen on TV. The skits that Dave and his cast do are just hilarious. Everyone is still talking about the Rick James and Charlie Murphy episode where Charlie talks about times where he's had to kick Rick's ass and keep him in check. It's where the semi over-used phrase "I'm Rick James bitch!" came from. LOL The episode also tries to re-live those times with Dave Chappelle playing Rick James and Charlie Murphy playing himself. That episode is the best one to date. If you don't have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD yet, what are you waiting for. I have both and watch one of them when I need a laugh. You can get the DVDs now on Amazon.com.


Chappelle's Show - Season 2
Chappelle's Show - Season 2
Chappelle's Show - Season 1
Chappelle's Show - Season 1
Thanks to IHostPhotos for Free Image Hosting

No comments: