Thursday, November 10, 2005

Work with the web? Check out SitePoint.com

I'm a web developer and my favorite web site to go to get information about web development, web design, web marketing, new things on the web, and a lot more is SitePoint.com. They publish articles, sell books, have blogs, and forums. I personally am signed up for the newsletters that they have and I have recently signed up with the forums. A little while ago I bought the book Build Your Own Database Driven Website Using PHP & MySQL by Kevin Yank and it is a great learning tool. If you want to build a dynamic web site using PHP and MySQL, then this is the book for you. Visit the site now and read the latest articles, there's always something good on SitePoint.com.

1 comment:

Alex Walker said...

Hey Adam,
Thanks for the thumbs up. It's always nice to stumble across a little pat on the back like this.