Tuesday, February 21, 2006

You ask what's so bad about Microsoft?

Well if you're thinking that Microsoft is bad, then you may have in common what others are thinking. If not, then you're asking what is so bad about Microsoft? Well there is a web page where they went through some good points as to why Microsoft is bad (read it here).

I personally use a Windows operating system but I do use open source applications instead of paying large amounts of money for software, where I can get similar software for free. Instead of buying Microsoft Office for $200-$300, I have downloaded and use OpenOffice for free. I find it has the same tools, same functions to create and edit any documents (document/text files, spreadsheet files, presentation files), and it can even open/save/edit Microsoft documents so you don't have to worry about losing all of your Microsoft documents.

No comments: