Saturday, March 25, 2006

Blog post for my class

This is a blog post for an assignment in one of my classes.

Please create a blog entry (in 300 words or less) on your blog about your experience to date working with your team to create your wiki project. Comment on the challenges have your encountered and how can they be resolved.

Well as of right now the project has been challenging. Not all of the team members have contacted me and given me their contact info and schedules. We have not been able to all together chat at once about the project. This can be resolved by if the team members have not contacted me yet, they need to contact me. Also by meeting in a chatroom on the class site can be a solution. Even with these early challenges I think we'll do just fine with our project.

No comments: