Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Follow up to my Something New post back in February

Last weekend my fiancee and I bought the Something New DVD and watched it together. Back in February I wrote a post about this movie, telling you all that my fiancee saw it and liked it. Well after seeing it, I too enjoyed it and hope others will learn from the movie we can fall in love with someone that is different from us. I can tell you that myself, with my relationship with my fiancee. I love her so much and I can't wait to get married to her. She is the best thing in my life, without her I don't know what I would be doing or where I would be today.

2 comments:

Trula said...

Brian and I haven't seen it yet...generally I tend to dislike movies like this because they are so full of stereotypes. the last movie we saw with an IR couple like us was 'Guess Who' with Bernie Mac. It was ok.

Adam said...

Hi Trula, thanks for your comment. I agree that some movies are full of stereotypes, and some movies go a little too far. 'Something New' does have a few stereotype "jokes" (if you want to call them that). Thinking back on 'Guess Who', I think 'Guess Who' had more stereotypes than 'Something New'.