Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I took my road test today

Well today I took my road test to try and get my driving license and I passed. I was nervous about it but I calmed myself down and remembered that my fiancee told me she believes in me and knows I can do this, and did it. Having someone believe in you is so wonderful and makes you feel good about yourself and what you can do. I truly love my fiancee and I know I am very blessed to have her in my life. I appreciate her and what she does for me everyday.

About driving, I'm not planning on getting a car yet as I don't have much money right now because I'm saving for the wedding next June with my fiancee and together we will get a car once we plan out where we will live and what kind of car we should get. So for now it's school, work, and save money. But with the holidays coming, saving money is going to be tough because I want to get my fiancee and my family gifts, so it's going to be tough.

No comments: