Friday, March 16, 2007

Blog update coming soon

Hi everyone, in the coming weeks my blog will be changing just a little bit. It will be moving to Blogger 2.0, also I think I'm going to change the colors, and the blog will have more of personal touch as I am going to start to write more about my life and things that are happening with me. All of my previous posts will stay, and don't worry I am still going to post about video games, sports, technology with the web, movies, and music.

My life in the coming months will be changing as I will be getting married in June and living with my wife of course, that will be new. I'll be moving away from my home town Boston, MA and to Buffalo, NY where my fiancee and I will be starting our married lives together. I am excited about married life and spending everyday with the one I love. I will share some of those married moments on my blog.

Don't worry I will not become a Yankees fan. Even though my fiancee has tried countless times to get me to become a Yankees fan I have held my ground and did not cross over to the "dark side." Red Sox fans will know what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

Trula said...

Oooooh, I'm looking forward to the blog update, and congrats on your upcoming marriage, how exciting for you both! Marriage can be challenging but you are going to love being married, it's great!