Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spider-Man 3 preview and trailer

I'm a fan of the Spider-Man movies and I'm excited about the new one coming out in May, Spider-Man 3. This movie will have Venom, which if you read the comic books or have seen the Spider-Man cartoon show then you know about what happens to Peter Parker and Eddie Brock.

But from one of the trailers though I watched it looks like they make the person who killed Uncle Ben the person who turns into Venom. But in the cartoon show the "stuff" that comes from outer space consumes Peter Parker at first and turns him a little evil (and Spider-Man's suit is now black instead of red). Peter eventually fights off the "stuff" and it finds another host which was Eddie Brock, I think is a fellow photographer but is jealous of Peter. Eddie Brock turns into the Venom who gets Spider-Man's powers and is a bad guy who fights with Spider-Man. So we'll have to wait and see how the movie changes things and if it's good or bad.

I've embedded a Spider-Man 3 preview and a Spider-Man 3 trailer below. Clips are from YouTube.com.

Spider-Man 3 NBC.com Exclusive Preview


An Official Spider-Man 3 Trailer


Update on 05/06/07 at 12:31 AM
Seeing more previews of the new Spider-Man 3 movie, I was wrong about who Venom is in the movie. I first thought that the guy who killed Peter's Uncle Ben is the guy who turns into Venom but now I know it's the Sandman who killed Peter's uncle. I've heard that the movie has done well in theaters as it came out this past Friday. I want to see this movie but I don't have time to right now.

No comments: