Thursday, March 29, 2007

Top 25 games for PC and PS2

IGN has put together the top 25 games for gaming systems. The top 25 PC game list and the top 25 PS2 game list caught my attention because those are the two systems that I play games on whenever/if I get any free time. Some of the games that I like are on their lists such as: Half-Life 2 listed at #9 on the PC list (although I think this should be #1), Sim City 2000 listed at #8 on the PC list (I use to play this game back in high school, this brings back those city building memories), Resident Evil 4 listed at #15 on the PS2 list (although I liked part 2 and 3 better than part 4), Burnout 3: Takedown listed at #10 on the PS2 list (probably my favorite racing game), and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas listed at #8 on the PS2 list.

No comments: