Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Boston Red Sox are champions again

I just got to say I'm so happy that the Boston Red Sox won the World Series. The Red Sox have won 2 of the last 4 World Series. I'm a big Red Sox fan and seeing them come back against the Cleveland Indians and then sweeping the Colorado Rockies was just priceless. It reminded me of two years ago, but it wasn't the same due to the Yankees not being the team the Red Sox beat. Anyways, congratulations to the Red Sox. I know there will be a lots of partying and celebrations in Boston waiting for the Red Sox players.

2 comments:

Trula said...

Adam, I am a nitwit!! Sending you my book and a refund, ASAP, please forgive me. Summer and a million things going on opening this bookstore, I lost track of so much.

I don't know much about baseball but I know the Sox are a good team!

Adam said...

Thanks for the comment Trula. No problem at all. Don't send a refund, keep it as a small donation for your growing business.