Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, for those that celebrate the holiday. My wife and I are in Boston, MA for this week to be with my family for Thanksgiving. It's good to come back to my home city and state, seeing what is new and what has stayed the same.

My wife had a bad experience in Boston while driving downtown trying to pick me up from work. She got lost and asked for help to different people (even a police officer) and all of them were rude to her and didn't help her at all. Luckily I was able to get on my cell phone with her and tried to find her via foot. I eventually found her and we were able to get back to my brother's place safely. But my wife was very upset and I was so angry that nobody helped her at all.

To all the police officers out there, if someone asks you for help, please help them no matter what it may be, and no matter the color of the person's skin is who is asking you. You are to protect and to serve, and the police officer that my wife asked for help, did not serve at the moment she needed it. I feel like going off and cursing because it really hurt to see my wife in tears, but I won't. I wish I knew the badge number of the officer so I could report his @ss but I don't have it.

No comments: