Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Movie blogging: Cloverfield

Well I got to see the new movie Cloverfield, which I have been wanting to see since I saw the previews on television and online. I have to say that I was a little disappointed, but I did enjoy the movie despite the way the film was shot, which is in first-person camera view. So at times it was hard to tell what was going on. You didn't (or at least I didn't) get a good view of the movie's monster until near the end of the movie, which I thought was a cool scene. I think that the movie would have been much better if it was in third-person view rather than the first-person view.

I remember reading somewhere that there will be another Cloverfield movie coming out, but it will be based on the same time period but from a different person's perspective.

No comments: