Sunday, April 04, 2010

Action movies coming out this summer

There's a nice Yahoo! Movies article talking about some upcoming action movies that will be coming out in the summer. The four they talk about are: Salt, The A-Team, Knight and Day, and The Expendables. Make sure to check out the article and watch the video previews. The two movies that really caught my attention are Salt and The Expendables. I included their video previews below. Let me know your thoughts on these new upcoming movies.


Salt with Angelina Jolie



The Expendables with Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, and Jet Li (and looks like some scenes with Brucel Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger). You usually don't see movies with quite a few well known names like this one. Hopefully it is a good movie, but I'm expecting a mostly action shoot em up type of movie, which I like anyways lol.

No comments: