Saturday, May 01, 2010

My NHL playoff predictions for round 2

Well I didn't do great in my NHL first round playoff predictions going 4-4. I'm going to try again and predict the winners of the second round matchups in the playoffs.

Eastern Conference
(4)Pittsburgh Penguins vs (8)Montreal Canadiens
(6)Boston Bruins vs (7)Philadelphia Flyers

Western Conference
(1)San Jose Sharks vs (5)Detroit Red Wings
(2)Chicago Blackhawks vs (3)Vancouver Canucks

My Picks
(4)Pittsburgh Penguins vs (8)Montreal Canadiens - I'm going with the Penguins in this series. I don't know how Montreal made it this far.

(6)Boston Bruins vs (7)Philadelphia Flyers - Should be a hard fought intense series. I'm going with the Bruins.

(1)San Jose Sharks vs (5)Detroit Red Wings - I was wrong about both of these teams in the first round. The Sharks are showing me they can do it in the playoffs now, so I'm going to go with the Sharks.

(2)Chicago Blackhawks vs (3)Vancouver Canucks - This is a rematch from last year's playoffs and this is a hard choice as both teams are good. I'm going to go with the Canucks in this one.

No comments: