Saturday, May 15, 2010

My NHL playoff predictions for round 3

With the Boston Bruins losing game 7 in their series last night, the conference finals are now set. I did terrible in my second round predictions going 1-3. So now I'm going to pick who I think will win the conference finals.

Eastern Conference
(8)Montreal Canadiens vs (7)Philadelphia Flyers

Western Conference
(1)San Jose Sharks vs (2)Chicago Blackhawks

My Picks
(8)Montreal Canadiens vs (7)Philadelphia Flyers - Being a Bruins fan, it hurts to say this but I'm going with the Montreal Canadiens in this series. Halak is playing great and the little man Brian Gionta is scoring the big goals.

(1)San Jose Sharks vs (2)Chicago Blackhawks - This is a hard choice as both of these teams are good. I think whoever wins this series will go onto the finals and beat whoever comes out in the Eastern Conference. My pick is the San Jose Sharks.

No comments: