Thursday, November 11, 2010

All Points Bulletin game may go free-to-play

The APB: All Points Bulletin game may be making a comeback and it may be free-to-play. I did sign up to play this game when it came out but then I found out it was pay-to-play and a huge download so I changed my mind. But if this game does go the free-to-play route I think I will try it. Hopefully my computer can handle it though.

As GamesIndustry.biz reports, now that K2 (War Rock and 9 Dragons) owns the rights to APB, there's a chance the failed online multiplayer game, which was officially shut down this past September after being live for less than three months, might be back up and running by year's end. Whenever it does go live, it appears that APB will abandon its subscription/micro-transaction model in favor of free-to-play.
Source

No comments: