Tuesday, November 09, 2010

AMC The Walking Dead episode 2

Sunday night I watched the second episode of the new The Walking Dead series and I enjoyed it, even though I thought the first episode was better. *Spoiler Alert* Don't read any further if you haven't seen the second episode yet. There were some parts that I didn't like about it, but that's just my opinion, and some others stated them as well in the comments of the second episode thread.

The first thing that caught my attention was when some of the zombies had large rocks in their hands and we're trying to smash through the glass doors of the store where the group were hiding out. Anyone who has seen most zombie movies knows zombies don't use tools, but it's not a big deal I guess.

The second thing was when it was raining and Rick and the other guy were walking to the truck and the "zombie smell" or "dead smell" washed off of them, the zombies started to run after them at first. Zombies don't usually run.

The third thing was when Rick and the other guy climbed the fence and got over it to get into the parking lot and to the truck. Only one zombie followed and climbed the fence and got over it. I found it odd to make a zombie have agility and the ability to get over the fence. But if one does it, then why not more of them? I thought that was odd.

Besides these things, I think it's a great show and I'll be tuning in next Sunday to watch the next episode. Did you watch the second episode too? What did you think? There will be a second season. Nice.

No comments: